This thing we all call LIFE

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo  I am so far behind on blogging... YA whats new right?!
I have been really busy at work and time has just gotten away from me.
So much has happened in the last few weeks and I am so excited to share!
Rick & I went back to Mexico towards the end of the summer break to de-stress and relax.  It started great and ended not so great.  The kids had a great time with my mom they went to the circus, Legoland and all kinds of fun places(I will upload photos once I figure out how to get downloaded photos to the computer from my phone)!!!  I am so glad that they enjoy hanging out with their grandparents.



















The next day after we got back we had tickets to go and see Kevin Hart with my mom in Dallas.  He was so funny, and so was his opening acts.  We had a great time and here are some photos from the night.  We didn't take many because they didn't allow phones or cameras into the show, only during certain time periods.






We went to the zoo on a beautiful day before school started back up.  We have been zoo members for so many years and it just never gets old going and enjoying the day learning about the conservation and care of the animals.  We saw so many babies.  There were baby giraffes out and elephants lion cubs and more.  They were all so adorable!














No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...