Beach Trips

Life has been busy lately.  We are counting down until summer break and school lets out.  Only 4 1/2 more days for my kiddos and then I will have a 5th & 8th grader, and Kindergartner!  
As they get older I have especially cherished the moments we spend together.  
Last month (End of April)  I took a risk and ventured to the beach with the kids solo!  Rick was studying for his captains exam and my friend/coworker was getting married on the coast, so I figured what the heck, we will give it a try.  It was the first time I have ever taken a trip out of town with all 3 kids without Rick's help, or someone extra to help me out.  The kids did fantastic!  
The wedding was great and afterwards the kids and I had a great time enjoying some area activities.  The kids enjoyed countless hours at the beach, playing in the waves, boogie boarding, digging and finding crabs, shells, and other sea stuff,  and building sandcastles.  The weather was perfect about 80 degrees or so.  
We did have a rough thunderstorm but overall it was gorgeous.  












THEN we decided to make a trip during the memorial day weekend with our whole little family.  Me Rick and the kids took the drive again and had a great time.  It was great to spend time with all of us together, because I sure did miss him while we were gone those few days.  This time we did a bunch of different things.  We went Go Kart racing, Went to the aquarium, barbecued, and spent A LOT of time on the beach with the kids.  It was so much fun.
















~Cammy


No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...