Another summer. Another school year.

This summer flew by!  I can't believe that we officially have a Jr. High Student (7th grade), one that is in the last year of Elementary, and one child who is in their last year of preschool!!!  
The first day of school was crazy and hectic for us all, but we managed to get a few photos before everyone was off to school.









In August we celebrated my dad's birthday at my parents house.  The kids love their pop pop!


Over the summer we had so much fun doing our normal family favorites!  Skating, Six Flags, swimming and more.







We celebrated father's day at the fire station this year, Rick was on shift...




I feel like time is speeding by with my kids!  Every day, every week, and month time gets faster and faster and I lose more time with my precious little ones.  They are all growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...