April 2013

Yep...I know, I have been slacking again!  Life has been a whirlwind!  We have some pretty exciting news that we are waiting to share (sorry...I can't share just yet)  BUT I CAN share some really cute photos and fun activities that we have enjoyed this month :)




Easter
Jc did his little Easter egg hunt with his friends!  I am so happy that he actually went after the eggs this year. 


Hershey got fixed and had to wear the cone of shame :(
 
We did our annual Easter decorating with our friends...these kids have grown so much through the years, we have been doing it since the girls were 4 and now they are 11.




Lots of birthday parties!




Art in the park with the boys



 
And there was more...I just haven't uploaded all the photos from the month yet.  Wow looking back in photos makes me realize just how busy we really are!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...