JC Starts Pre-School & Turns 2!!!

My baby boy is getting so big!  I just don't know where the time has went...
Well, he started preschool in September.  He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I get 2 days a week to go and run errands, go to the gym, clean the house and get stuff for business done kid free!  But it always seems like as soon as I get started doing what I need to do it is already time for all the kids to get home from school. 




 JC also had his birthday party this month in October!!!  He turned 2 on the 5th.  It just doesn't feel like he has been with us for 2 years already.  But anyway, my cake turned out awesome this year!  JC LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and EVERYTHING Mickey!!!  He had a great time at his birthday party!!!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...