I can't believe that I have a 1st & 4th grader this year! Geez where has the time gone!!! I have a position in the PTA again this year, I am parlimitarian and I am hoping to be room mom again but this year in Ricky's class. We are looking forward to a smooth year.
This is Eevie's last year at ESE and then she will be going off to Intermediate school as a 5th grader :( So I plan to cherish every single day left for her here as a elementary student.
Here are a few photos of the first day of school:
All 3 kiddos the 1st day of school!
2011-2012 School Year
Eevie is in 4th Grade this year!
Ricky is in 1st Grade this year!
I just want to leave you with this funny picture of the boys! Our next door neighbor's dad gave the kids some really neat umbrella hats! They love them and wear them all the time. Who needs a umbrella anyway... We are on our 64th day of 100+ degree weather and we have only had like 1 day of rain.
So far the first week of school went pretty well, we are still trying to adjust to getting back on schedule. JC starts preschool next week at his new school and he will be attending on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-2. We met his teachers yesterday and he seems to really like it. He said "bye mom see ya later!" It was so incredibly cute!!! Hopefully he does that well when I take him and drop him off on Tuesday.



No comments:
Post a Comment