Kindergarten Graduation & Baseball Awards

Kindergarten Graduation was bittersweet. I just can't believe that Ricky is going into first grade in just a few more weeks. Where did the time go?
Leaving the stage, it was so jam packed in the auditorium that I just couldn't get very many photos.
Ricky and his teacher Mrs. Aan. I just love Mrs. Aan. I am praying that we get her when JC comes through Kindergarten. And if we have anymore babies or adopt any children I hope that they get Mrs. Aan too! Eevie had her and if I find the photo of them I will post it later. She is such a wonderful teacher! I can not say enough great things about her!
This was Ricky's LAST season of T-Ball. Now he is on to Coach pitch. This was a transitional year for him. Here he is with his coach. Coach Kyle
His team after recieving their trophies! I love this about that age, they love getting thier trophies :)

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...