Quick Update

I can't believe how behind I have been getting with my blog! My goodness...
Well, I am not going to go back 3 months and start where I left off, I am just going to pick up here!
I have been incredibly busy, we recently started a new business...well, actually Rick started it I am just helping. It is a Moving company called FIREMEN & A TRUCK MOVING SERVICES, so far it is going pretty good, we are trying to get the word out and letting people know about it. He has done really great with the moves so far, and I have been keeping up with the adverstising and other background stuff. (Paperwork, etc)
The kids are doing really great! JC is now 9 months old, he is taking 2-3 steps and can stand on his own. He crawls well, and is feeding himself, all that fun baby stuff.
Ricky is officially 5 years old! He recently had a huge 5th birthday celebration...like all his birthdays, it was a water party, we had it at a little water park and splashed the night away!
Eevie finished school with straight A's, and plenty awards, she is enjoying summer...especially swimming! I think we might put her in competitive swimming in the fall, if she doesn't play softball again.
I have some business plans in the works for my preschool, I am not going to go into detail but please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me.
Well, that is about all the updates! I will try to update more often, I have been getting way behind!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...