WOW, has it really been 2 months since I have last blogged?! So what's been happening with the Herrera's you ask??? Well, back in March, we went to Padre Island/Corpus Christi for Spring Break. The weather was a little unusually chilly and it rained one of the days while we were there, but overall it was a really nice week away. The kids really enjoyed playing at the beach and swimming in the hotel pool, and I really enjoyed not having to cook or clean. The day we left Ricky woke up with the stomach virus...again! But luckily it turned out to be a mess free trip down there. We met new friends and caught up with some old ones. For me, being a stay at home mom, it is always nice to get away for a few days, or a week to rejuvanate. I don't mind taking the kids b/c I love spending time with them, it is nice when I get to leave the house and all the responsibilities and have someone else take care of me.
Here are a few pictures of our trip and of JC's 1st trip to the beach!
JC loves the beach!
The kids made some new friends
I just love this picture! I love when I can feel the love that Rick has for our kids through a picture! He absolutely adores our little ones.
Ricky blowing bubbles
JC's first dip in the ocean
Rick & JC
It as a GORGEOUS day at the beach that day!
Eevie really enjoys the beach! I think more than any of the other kids, she looks forward to going and swimming, riding the waves and all that fun Beachy stuff more than anyone else. It is hard to get her out of the water when we are on vacation.
My kids are getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment