Annual Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo!

We had such a fun time at the annual Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo!!! I know I am such a Texan!!! But that's ok, I love it! I love the big bows, the big trucks, the big steaks, the longhorns...And so do my kids!!!
Eevie & Ricky at the gates
Our growing Family
The Rodeo is starting!

Steer Rope'n
Daddy & his baby
We met up with some friends while there!
Carnival Time!
Eevie was laughing at Ricky!
Ricky driving the car!
Me, Eevie, & JC
Eevie & Ricky getting ready to fly the helicopter!
The Train Conductor!!!
Eevie & Ricky on the Teacups
So Long Til next year!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...