What's been going on?

We have been so busy...like always. Here are a few snapshots of what has been going on lately.
JC got a new Bumbo chair & LOVES it!!! He is now 3 1/2 months old! Wow, it feels like just yesterday he joined our family. He is now doing so much now some good and some not so good, Laughing out loud, Batting & grabbing his toys, crying when I leave him, refusing to take a bottle, rolling from tummy to back & really trying to roll from back to tummy...He almost has it figured out.
Ricky riding his scooter he got from Santa
Me and Rick just hanging out at home. I am madly in love with this man!!! He Rocks my world in every way. I feel like I met I guess you can say my... soulmate?! Lately I have been feeling that he is the person I always dreamed of.
I didn't have them pose for this, they were chatting and they looked so happy that I grabbed my camera. Of course when they saw me coming with the camera they didn't look so happy.
Rick recently organized a coat drive for the Arlington Association of Hispanic Firefighters...He is the president ;) And they had a goal of 250, well they exceeded the goal by a whopping 500+ coats!!! They had a huge finale at a fancy place called Blackfins! I am so proud of him! Here are a few pictures of him & I at the finale! And last but not least, Eevie and I headed out in the COLD COLD weather to stand in line and pick up our GIRLSCOUT COOKIES!!! Whoop Whoop!!! It is that time of the year. Her goal this year is 175 boxes.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...