I have been so busy lately!!! That is my excuse for not blogging. So where to begin?
Rick & I have been able to enjoy some time together this month! We recently went and saw a Stars Game, I love going to Stars Games!!! And we also went and saw the new movie Avatar 3D, that movie was so great! I was a little surprise that I sat through a 3 hr movie and enjoyed every minute of it. I laughed, I cried, I felt like I was there! It was a Christmas gift in itself to be able to spend some one on one quality time with Rick. It makes me very happy when I can get away from the house and just hang out with my husband.
This year we had a White Christmas! Christmas Eve morning we started to get a few flurries, and by 8:00pm it was snow covering all the grass and hard surfaces, but not the roads. It really put me in the Christmas spirit.
Our Backyard Christmas Eve Night
Presents from Santa-The kids didn't need anything this year! I have been shopping and giving them things all year long so Santa only bought just a few things for each of our kids. And the funny thing was...they were just as happy with a few gifts as they were when they got a bunch of stuff last year!
While I was cooking Christmas dinner, Rick & the kids(including our Neighbor and Eve's BFF Skylar) made a snowman with the left over snow in the front yard.
We are so blessed with our family who live close by, and also our kids who keep us on our toes! It is so nice to be able to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ every year during the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment