Halloween

This year for Halloween we went to the Mansfield Fall Festival instead of doing the traditional trick-or-treating. They had bounce houses, game booths, food, puppet shows, and a really cool ride. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun and we didn't come home with tons of unwanted candy! Ricky was a motorcross racer & Eevie was a scorcer
JC was a little mouse
I was also able to join Ricky for his school Halloween party, I had lunch with them and was able to just hang out with my big boy. This was a rough week for me! Rick went out of town to Vegas for a training class and was gone for about a week. Then I lost my voice for 5 days!!! It was a REALLY ROUGH WEEK!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...