(Ricky made a grandparent's Day card)
We haven't done much lately, just trying to kick back into our school year routine. I am so not a morning person! These first 2 weeks back to school for Eevie has been so hard for me. I hate, hate, hate waking up early! Last week Ricky & I started back to the library once a week for story time, I was so excited because he is now in the preschooler class! He had such a fun time, singing songs, watching story time, playing on the computer, and making a craft! Last weekend for Labor Day weekend we threw a little gathering, food & drinks, fun. I love having guests over. It is so nice to have people over for a little fellowship time every now and again. We also recently went to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. The kids had a lot of fun. :) That tops off our week!


2 comments:
We need to spice things up a bit...I know we keep saying we need to do SOMETHING?! But, seriously...
I know...I know. Life just takes off especially during the school year! LOL
Post a Comment